Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Westfall, Level 18

Dear Edwin VanCleef,

I thought I helped kill you, but someone told me they saw you later on, so maybe you’re not dead. In learning more about your background, I have to say I sympathize with you. One time, I helped out a foreman by clearing out some troggs from his mine. I must’ve killed six or seven and He didn’t even thank me. He just wanted even more killed! (so messy) That was just a few troggs; I would guess building a whole city without reward would really get to someone.

Speaking of Stormwind, I think I know why you didn’t get paid. There isn’t a single toilet in the entire city! (Little Gil has needed to pee for close to a week now, as far as I can tell.) Next time you build a city, you should really consider adding them. People love ‘em! I asked a few travelers and they all said, “I’d love to go to the bathroom right now!” There must be sixteen tailor shops, but not a single restroom.

If you want to come back and install a toilet or two, I’m sure I could put in a good word. They have a harbor now, so you could swing by and dock your boat. Great fishing!

Hope this letter finds you well,
R. Pebblebottom

P.S. Sorry if I did kill you. The mage I was with was pretty insistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question you'd love Pebblebottom to answer?

Or maybe you want to book "Plops, Azeroth's Slowest Bunny" for an upcoming event? (Perfect for auction house dance parties or weddings of any size.)

Don't be shy, just drop me a line at pebblebottom@gmail.com