Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thelsamar, Level 13

Dear Stewiess,

Thank you for purchasing my Recruit’s Pants. The 95 silver will go a long way in training expenses. (Gotta dance!) I hope you receive as much enjoyment out of them as I did.

I apologize for the slight rip in the left knee and the extensive boar-blood stains. There were times in Coldridge Valley it seemed I was knee-deep in boars. There may also be some slight wear in the seat, as I tend to sit while eating. Sometimes I’d like to just take a quick bite to get my energy up, but I always end up sitting, sometimes in wet snow. (Never yellow!)

Did you find a rabbit’s foot in one of the pockets? One auctioneer seemed a little shifty and may have taken it.

You may be interested in a reasonably priced shirt and some boots I’m selling as well. Some wear and blood.

With gratitude,
R. Pebblebottom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question you'd love Pebblebottom to answer?

Or maybe you want to book "Plops, Azeroth's Slowest Bunny" for an upcoming event? (Perfect for auction house dance parties or weddings of any size.)

Don't be shy, just drop me a line at pebblebottom@gmail.com