Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wetlands, Level 22

Dear Pilot Stonegear,

I just got back from Thelgen Rock. You could’ve mentioned the spiders! (a lot) I mean, whoever told you that there was ore in that cave wouldn’t have missed them. (they’re big) I went running in and could barely slay one before the next one skittered up. My bunny was terrified. (Scratching behind his ear more than usual) Do you know where I can find a carrot or maybe some leafy greens? I haven’t found a vegetable vendor, and it’s been a while since he’s eaten.

Luckily, I needed those beasts’ fangs for an armor kit I’m working on. But I got your ore and will deliver it the next time I’m in Dun Morogh. I hope the reward is worth all the venomous bites I took. Something fit for a warrior. (Not cloth gloves with spell power or anything.) Something great!

It was nice seeing you again. How are those wendigo rugs working out for you? I miss Kharanos and enjoyed my time there. Are there still lots of bunnies? Mine may like seeing his old friends after this harrowing experience.

See you soon,
R. Pebblebottom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question you'd love Pebblebottom to answer?

Or maybe you want to book "Plops, Azeroth's Slowest Bunny" for an upcoming event? (Perfect for auction house dance parties or weddings of any size.)

Don't be shy, just drop me a line at pebblebottom@gmail.com