Friday, April 17, 2009

Menethil, Harbor, Level 22

Dear First Mate Fitzsimmons,

How are you? I am fine. When we first met, you asked if I was willing to endure tales that would shiver my timbers and sog my skivvies. I’ve been giving it some thought, and I think I am. I was concerned at first that your stories may rust my chausses, but after the run-ins I’ve had with the Wetlands wildlife (dinosaurs!) I think I can handle it.

I’ve had my rafters quiver a bit only once, but I’m not sure what timber shivering is like. I could definitely give it a go. I do request that if you notice me soaking my shorts that you abandon your anecdote. I’d like to stop at wetting my underthings and not go any further. I’d prefer not to drench my drawers, but I’m willing to go that far. We don’t need any major soiling. Let’s not create another incident.

Are there nice bathrooms here in the Wetlands? I haven’t seen one in some time. I can always take a quick flight to Ironforge to use the forge, but I’d still like to be able to hang my britches to dry while I enjoy a good Jumble.

Anxiously awaiting your tales,
R. Pebblebottom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question you'd love Pebblebottom to answer?

Or maybe you want to book "Plops, Azeroth's Slowest Bunny" for an upcoming event? (Perfect for auction house dance parties or weddings of any size.)

Don't be shy, just drop me a line at pebblebottom@gmail.com