Thursday, February 26, 2009

Brewnall Village, Level 8

Dear Marleth Barleybrew,

Love your mugs! You recently asked me to covertly swap some barrels of beer in order to teach the Thunderbrews that theirs isn’t the only decent brew.

How will you know if the patrons like it better? Do you need me to do some further market research? For a few gold, I will gather demographic data and suggest a niche for your products. (bitters, ales, mash, boar tusks, and mugs) I would ask everyone, “Do you like the beer that’s not the beer you ordered?” and wink slyly. If they wink back, I would know they liked it.

My idea for a new brew is called Hair of the Hare. I know what your thinking, and it is not made of rabbit fur, just silverleaf and yellow snow. Some ruined leather scraps. Delicious! (I have a lead on some yellow snow.) I may try your marketing method myself, although I don’t enjoy deceiving fellow dwarves. I have stolen from trolls. Maybe I’ll swap troll barrels and see how they like Hair of the Hare.

Thank you for considering my offer. I await your reply.

Sincerely,
R. Pebblebottom, creator of Hair of the Hair
“It’s like kissing a rabbit!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question you'd love Pebblebottom to answer?

Or maybe you want to book "Plops, Azeroth's Slowest Bunny" for an upcoming event? (Perfect for auction house dance parties or weddings of any size.)

Don't be shy, just drop me a line at pebblebottom@gmail.com