Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Anvilmar, Level 4

Dear Thran Khorman,

Thank you for teaching me to rend. It comes in very handy when battling crag boars. Boy do they bleed now. I think before I was just ripping them slightly, but the rending is really working.

When will you teach me to dance? I don’t care much for how I currently dance, it’s somewhat obnoxious and I find it hard to find a suitable partner. I danced with a Coldridge Mountaineer for 42 minutes, taking only minor breaks to grease my knees, and she didn’t even flinch. I thought I saw a slight nod, but can’t be sure. I need you to show me a proper boogie. I am convinced she would have swooned and asked me to hearth with her.

I observed a gnome fellow that could really cut a rug. Now that was dancing! No bruised shins or flying shoes. (The swelling on her forehead is going down a bit.)

Let’s make this happen! I want to get down!!!

By Magni’s Beard,
R. Pebblebottom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question you'd love Pebblebottom to answer?

Or maybe you want to book "Plops, Azeroth's Slowest Bunny" for an upcoming event? (Perfect for auction house dance parties or weddings of any size.)

Don't be shy, just drop me a line at pebblebottom@gmail.com